A new beta version of MPlatform is available for download: 64-bit support, chroma key improvements, CUDA H.264 encoder and VANC data handling.
Please note that this is still officially a beta version. We don't recommend immediate deployment or redistribution.
Most important updates in this version:
- All MPlatform code, including CG, moved to 64-bit. More details here in the blog.
- Chroma key code was also updated to x64 and now boasts a new algorithm of auto detection and is now much easier to configure: https://old.medialooks.com/mplatform/docs/help.../ .
- MWriter now includes a CUDA-based H.264 Encoder (NVIDIA only).
- From now on we keep VANC data throughout the data route: from input (MLive) to time shifting (MDelay) to output (MRenderer).
- We have digitally signed all our DLLs. This gains trust level of antivirus apps and reduces the possibility of false alarms that were sometimes caused by our Themida protection.