We've made some notable improvements to our native WebRTC implementation on Windows.
New signaling server based on Signalmaster
- Handles peers and messages management more effectively.
- More stable and better for production use (our original signaling server was good only for testing).
- Supports SSL technology, which secures your connection and allows to get access to local video sources (like web cameras) right from the web page.
- Supports rooms which allows you to separate and manage your connections more easily.
- This signaling server is also provided with source codes and is ready for customization to fit your needs.
- Makes your web page code more simple.
- Eases the interaction with third party WebRTC sources based on SimpleWebRTC.
To migrate from basic implementation to this new one you need to:
- deploy the new signaling server (if you don't use our public one);
- update your web page code;
- update our application code.
See the updated documentation and refer to sample applications for details: