Our plans and roadmap for the next 6 months. Minor features and issues are not mentioned here. This is being reviewed every month.
In general, our work will be focused around the following areas:
- New, HTML-based CG (with HTML5 support).
- NVIDIA GPU-powered decoding of AVC and HEVC video.
- Improved MXF playback support (we've added indexing for fast loading from network storage).
- Closed captions support for Bluefish devices.
Our roadmap for the next 6 months (not in order of actual development):
- Intel Quick Sync GPU-powered video decoding improvements.
- Interfaces to work with encoders, decoders, muxers and splitters separately.
- Update for MPEG TS UDP streaming in and streaming out with external components
- SCTE-35 support for input and output.
- Improved MXF playback support (AVID OP1Atom files support).
- Hue, saturation and sharpness implementation (will be implemented via GPU).
- WebRTC: CC support.
WebRTC: interlaced video support.
- WebRTC: external video codecs support.
We do not guarantee that we implement all of the features above. This roadmap is subject to change (we will review it every month). But its a good way to check where we are on certain things.